The University of Florida College of Dentistry predoctoral and advanced graduate education programs (including endodontics, oral pathology, orthodontics, pediatric dentistry, periodontics, prosthodontics and radiology) will undergo accreditation by the Commission on Dental Accreditation (CODA) on September 26 – 28, 2023.
In accordance with CODA requirements, the UF College of Dentistry requests comments from interested third party individuals. Comments must be sent to CODA at least 60 days before the scheduled site visit.
The deadline for UFCD 2023 Third Party Comments is July 26, 2023.
- Comments should be emailed to the appropriate CODA staff. Email addresses are available here.
- Comments must pertain only to the standards relative to the predoctoral or advanced education programs as listed above, or policies and procedures used in the accreditation process.
- Third parties include communities of interest and the public such as faculty, students, program administrators, dental-related organizations, patients, and consumers.
- Signed or unsigned comments will be considered. All relevant comments will have names and/or signatures removed and will then be referred to the program at least 50 days prior to the site visit for review and response. Negative comments received after the established deadline of 60 days before the site visit will be handled as a complaint.
- A copy of the appropriate accreditation standards and/or the commission’s policy on third party comments may be obtained by contacting the commission at 1-312-440-4653 or by email.